Deep, streamlined polarized lenses keep harsh UV and glare at bay, while casual styling means these glasses work nearly everywhere.
- Polarized lenses cut glare from water, ice, sand, snow and pavement.
- 4-base lens curve provides a casual wrap without being too sporty.
- Polycarbonate lens is light and shatter-resistant.
- Tough Grilamid thermoplastic frames
- Rubber nose pads and temple tips help keep the glasses in place.
- Microfibre cleaning/storage bag included.
- Small to medium fit.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.