With an aggressive wrap and deep polarized lenses, these shades have you covered. Durable thermoplastic frames stand up to the rigours of everyday life.
- Polarized lenses cut glare on water, snow or pavement.
- Polycarbonate lenses are light and shatter-resistant.
- 8-base lens curve provides a close fit and great coverage.
- Tough Grilamid thermoplastic frames.
- Rubber nose pads and temple tips.
- Microfibre cleaning/storage bag included.
- Large fit.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
|Visible Light Transmission||15%|
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|