Fight back against nerd straps and clip-ons. The Slice is designed to stay on when you enter into the fray.
- Polarized lenses cut glare from water, ice, sand, snow and pavement for clear vision and reduced eye strain.
- 8-base lens curve provides a close fit and great coverage.
- Rimless frame keeps your vison clear when using dropbars.
- Tough Grilamid thermoplastic frames.
- Rubber nose pads and temple tips help keep the glasses right where you want them.
- Polycarbonate lenses are lightweight and shatter resistant.
- Microfibre cleaning/storage bag included.
- Medium fit.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
|Visible Light Transmission||15%|
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|