MEC Everyday Shorts - Girls' - Youths
- Available prices Clearance price $19.99 $19.99
- Original price $32.00
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
These go-anywhere, do-anything summer shorts have a retro look and ample stretch. Wear them on active weekends or slip them on over a swimsuit for hanging out at the lake.
- Recycled polyester and spandex fabric with a durable water repellent finish.
- Flat-locked seams won't chafe.
- Elastic waistband makes it easy to pull on over a bathing suit.
- Edge binding on hem and curved side seam for an old school running shorts style.
- Rear patch pocket with drain hole.
- No inner lining.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.