Don't bring a knife to a gun fight. And don't damage lightweight compents on high-end bikes by over-torquing. This high-quality, ratcheting, click-type torque wrench is ideal for lower-torque applications like installing a seat post, seat clamp, handlebar and stem.
- 2–14 Nm range (18–124 inch pounds).
- Adjustable in 0.4 Nm increments.
- Ratcheting 3/8in. drive.
- Reads and registers for both left hand and right hand threading
- Dial-adjust system allows desired torque setting to be preset
- Conversion scale on tool body.
- Calibrated to be accurate to +/- 4%.
- Length is 23cm.
- Note, torque wrenches are measurement tools and shouldn't be used as a general-purpose ratcheting driver.
|Ideal for||Bike maintenance|