The woman’s-specific fit of the Freerider SL carries your skis, board, or snowshoes comfortably, and it keeps your avalanche tools ready for rapid access. The tailored shape rides close to your spine, so you can make tight, pivoty turns without being thrown off balance by the weight of your pack.
- Alpine back system is tailored to fit shorter torsos, narrower shoulders and curvier hips.
- Removable foam frame sheet becomes a sitting pad.
- Vertical snowboard/snowshoe system has wide attachment points for stability.
- Skis can be carried vertically in the snowboard attachment, diagonally, or A-frame–style on the sides.
- Panel loading with U-zipper.
- Ice axe loops and loops for Deuter® Helmet Holder.
- Sternum strap has integrated whistle.
- Front shovel compartment has a handle and slots for a probe.
- Large pocket for wet items, and a top pocket for valuables and goggles.
|Main fabric||600-denier polyester|
|Secondary fabric||210-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.