A fridge to chill your potato salad and keep the beer glasses frosty is a big step up from a box and a block of ice. It runs off a highly efficient compressor, or you can use the DC plug in your car, van, camper or boat. At home or at the cabin, plug it into a wall outlet. With wifi capability, and an app on your phone, you can monitor and change the temperature without leaving the picnic table. Plus, you can charge your phone from the built-in USB port. Pair it with a Goal Zero power supply and you're set!
- Cooling system adjusts from -22°C to 10°C.
- Thick polyurethane insulation increases power efficiency. 0.30Ah/h current consumption required to keep fridge at 5°C with a 20°C ambient temperature.
- Low power consumption and low-voltage battery protection is suitable for solar set-ups.
- Heavy-duty design and corner reinforcements withstand moderate abuse.
- Carry handles fold down to save space or can be removed to fit in tight spaces.
- Runs off 12/24V (7.0A) DC or 120/240V (0.72A) AC power. Great for the car, RV, boat or home.
- USB port (output: 5V, 500 mA) for charging your phone or MP3 player.
- Interior LED light comes on when lid is open.
- Electronic thermostat with digital temperature display for easy monitoring.
- WiFi app control adds convenience.
- Removable wire basket and drain plug make for easy cleaning.
- Main fridge compartment 28.8 x 31.9 x 31.9cm. Cooling tray 28.8 x 12.5 x 15.1cm.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
|Internal dimensions||47 x 28.8 x 31.9cm|
|External dimensions||69.2 x 39.8 x 41.1cm|