You've got a lot of plans for the day and they all require gear. Carry what you need in the generous Forge Tote bag. A roll top keeps your laptop and concert tickets dry on the walk to work or school. Lots of external pockets keep your wallet and water bottle at the ready. And when you want to hop on your bike, the padded shoulder straps let you turn it into a backpack for hands-free carry. A loop lets you attach a blinky light for visibility on the way home.
- Webbing shoulder straps for tote-style carry and padded shoulder straps let you carry it like a backpack.
- Roll-top opening to the main compartment keeps the elements out.
- Side zipper gives you access to a padded compartment for your 13in. laptop.
- Front zippered pocket for quick-access items.
- Hidden zippered pocket on the side lets you stash secret stuff.
- Dual slip-in pockets on the sides hold water bottles or an umbrella.
- Reflective zipper pulls and a loop for a bike light keep you visible after dark.
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.