These lightweight ski socks have strategic cushioned zones for comfort, but the rest of the sock is kept light so they slide inside performance-fit boots. Graphics in collaboration with Bryan Iguchi.
- Indestructawool merino wool blend improves durability in heel and forefoot areas.
- Light cushioning on heel and forefoot for impact protection and fit in performance ski boots.
- Banded fit system features elastic arches and ankle braces, with flex zones to eliminate bunching, slipping and sagging.
- Mesh ventilation zones increase breathability and improve temperature control.
- Flat toe seams reduce chafing and hot spots.
- Women's specific fit.
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
|Heel and forefoot|
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.
|Additional feature(s)||Seamless toe|