Patagonia Down Sweater Hoody - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
This item can't be purchased online. Please check if it's available at your local store or call 1.888.847.0770.
A perennial favourite from Patagonia, the Down Sweater Hoody is a bundle of warmth. It's well insulated to keep you comfortable at high elevations, but its light weight means it doesn't further tempt gravity. A great mid-layer under a shell jacket for the coldest ski days of the year or a shoulder-season backpacking trip. Once you warm up, it stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage in your pack.
- Shell and lining are lightweight 20-denier recycled polyester with a DWR finish to shed light precip.
- Insulated with premium 800-fill-power Traceable Down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are never force-fed or live-plucked.
- Single-pull adjustable hood adds warmth.
- Front zipper has an interior storm flap and a zipper garage for comfort.
- 2 zippered pockets warm hands.
- Zippered internal pocket doubles as a stuff sack and includes a reinforced 'biner clip loop.
- Elasticized cuffs and drawcord hem seal in heat.
|Face fabric||20-denier recycled polyester|
|Lining/backer||20-denier recycled polyester|
|Insulation||800 fill-power goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|