Performance socks constructed with reinforced wear zones and 4 compression bands to hold the sock securely in place through the kilometres. Designed to fit a woman's narrower foot.
- Made of merino wool, nylon and spandex.
- Indestructawool™ technology reinforces and strengthens high-impact areas to add durability and long-term cushioning.
- 4 Degree™ fit system uses two elastics to keep the sock in the right place.
- Virtually Seamless™ toe construction eliminates chafing and hot spots.
- Medium cushion for impact absorption on the trails.
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
|Heel and forefoot|
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.
|Additional feature(s)||Seamless toe|