Fancy a brutal spring classic? This tubeless ready tire shines in the perfect storm of gravel, cobbled roads and nasty weather. Tightly packed mini-nubs offer traction with minimal speed penality. The outer more aggressive nubs hold the line when cornering.
- Centre-tread pattern provides grip in wet or dry conditions.
- Side nubs offer excellent traction while cornering.
- Integrated puncture-protection belt.
- Can be used tubeless or with an inner tube.
- Named for the code of Charles de Gaulle (CDG) airport in Paris, France, home of cobbles, grit and ancient cycling pedigree.
The bead holds the tire onto the rim. Beads may be hoops of wire, or made of a flexible material which allows them to be folded compactly. Folding tires are easier to store or pack on trips.
|Tire size||700 X 30|
Inflating your tires over the recommended PSI (pounds per square inch) could cause your tube and/or tire to rupture.
ISO/ETRTO universal tire sizing system number for matching the correct tire to the rim.