Bridgedale Ski Midweight + Socks - Unisex
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Swimwear and undergarments are only returnable if unworn with original tags attached. But if something’s not up to snuff or damaged upon delivery, you can bring it back.
The guarantee lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We’ll be fair about. We’re all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Combines lovely merino wool with technical fibres to balance insulation with comfort. These midweight socks offer plenty of warmth and cushioning for long days in your boots.
- Made of merino wool, Endurofil polypropylene, nylon and LYCRA® for warmth and moisture management.
- Full terry knit foot for added warmth and cushioning with padding through toes, heels, shins and calves.
- Elasticated arch support prevents bunching and provides a performance fit.
- Flat toe seam for added comfort.
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.
|Made in||South Africa|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.