Ideal for skiers who want the best glide and maximum speed when travelling on cold, dry snow. The Alpinist+ Speed Mohair Skins keep the weight low and traction high by removing unnecessary skin and extending the connection at the tip and tail, keeping the plush material under your feet. Like on other Alpinist+ skins, the stiff tip creates a rigid platform that prevents snow from creeping under your skins. The minimalist tail clip keeps the weight low while retaining the camming mechanism to lock it into place.
- Made of 100% lightweight mohair.
- 16cm of adjustability for a perfect fit.
- Updated tail connectors are simple, light and low-profile.
- Tip connectors feature a low profile and self-aligning stainless steel hands for added security.
- Removable RipStrip makes pulling apart skins easier, and can be removed for added traction in case of adhesion contamination.
- Hydrophobic water treatment prevents ice clumping.
- Refined non-toxic adhesive is functional to -30C.
- Precise and easy-to-use trimming tool included.
|Ideal for||Backcountry skiing|