Black Diamond Technician Long Sleeve Shirt - Men's
It might look unassuming, but at the crag, the Technician is all business. Underarm gussets and touch of spandex let you reach for that far-off edge without restrictions. Button-flap pockets keep small essentials safe during spontaneous bouldering sessions.
- Made from organically grown cotton with a splash of spandex for stretch.
- Underarm gussets add range of motion for dynos and awkward off-widths.
- 2 button-flap chest pockets.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Pockets||2 external chest|
How to measure
- Measure circumference at base of neck.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.