Roughing it is overrated. Add some serious luxury to your next family outing, car trip or canoe voyage. The Cabin 6 Tent lets you build a real home in the woods. It has plenty of headroom so you don’t have to crouch to get in or out, and you can stand up to change your clothes. Double doors with mesh let cool air circulate freely, but keep out all flying insects.
- Front and back doors allow easy access without stepping over someone who is still sleeping.
- Sealed seams and awning on the fly keep water out.
- 10 interior storage pockets give everyone a place to store personal items.
- Zippable mesh on doors provide airflow and views of nature.
- Doors stuff into ceiling pockets to hold them out of the way.
- Central divider creates 2 rooms inside to add privacy for families and groups.
- Zippable power access gives easy access for heaters or lights when at a campground.
- Optional vestibule or lounge (available separately) can be added to increase versatility and storage space.
- 13 steel pegs included.
- Duffle-style carry bag has shoulder straps and organizing pockets.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||75-denier polyester|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester no-see-um mesh|
|Floor fabric||150-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||75-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
|Interior peak height||1.95m|
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.