Let the little explorers enjoy the luxurious comfort of their own down bag. The Draco line delivers all the benefits of a technical down bag at a price you'd expect to pay for synthetic. Tightly woven shell fabric, baffles in the torso region and drawcords contain warmth. Tapered cut allows a little bit of movement while they sleep off the night’s s'more feast.
- Pertex® Quantum ripstop nylon shell has a DWR treatment to shed moisture and a tight weave to retain down.
- 30-denier woven nylon lining.
- Insulated with 650 fill power duck down that meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- Vertical baffles over the torso prevent cold spots.
- Rear Pad Lock secures the sleeping bag to the sleeping mat.
- Medium-width cut
- Hood and shoulder drawcords have different profiles, so you can tell them apart in the dark. Small size’s hood is externally adjustable with a hook-and-loops strap, making it easy to snug-up when you are tucking in the littlest campers.
- Draft tube keeps heat in and cold out.
- Drawcord stuff sack and large storage sack included.
- EN standard tested, for dependable temperature ratings.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Insulation||650 fill-power duck down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|453g (Regular Left Zip)|
|Face fabric||Nylon ripstop|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Recommended Compression Sack||8L|
|Packed size||20 x 40cm|
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.