The North Face Borod Hoodie - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
With a mid-layer this versatile, packing for your next camping trip is easy. The Borod Hoodie's mid-weight gridded fleece traps heat next to your skin without being bulky, shaving crucial grams from your pack. A touch of elastane lends stretch so you can comfortably use hiking poles, scramble up rocky sections and string up your food for the night.
- Made of midweight polyester fleece with a hint of elastane for stretch.
- Grid-knit pattern holds in warmth while reducing weight and bulk.
- Elastic edge binding on hood and cuffs seal in heat.
- Bonded stretch-woven chest pocket holds small essentials.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.