Kari Traa Rett Pants - Women's
Next time it snows, head outside in a dependable base layer. Kari Traa is a Norwegian label started by a freestyle skier of the same name. The pieces are designed to fit women and to work hard through activity. This style uses 4 different fabrics that come into play as you generate heat and put your gear through its paces.
- Anatomically mapped construction places lighter weight panels in strategic areas for venting and ergonomic fit.
- Main fabric is DriRelease polyester with a hint of merino wool that wicks moisture and dries quickly.
- Secondary fabric is soft 100% merino wool that provides excellent insulation when wet or dry.
- Merino wool is naturally odour-resistant so you can go longer between washes.
- Flatlock seams won't chafe as you move.
- Jacquard knitted waistband stays put.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Secondary fabric||100% merino wool|