For your next snow day, pick a dependable base layer. Kari Traa is a Norwegian label started by a freestyle skier of the same name, designed to move and work as hard as you do. This half-zip’s got four different fabrics that come into play to give you exactly what you need, where you need it.
- Anatomically mapped construction places lighter weight panels in strategic areas for venting and ergonomic fit.
- Main fabric is DriRelease polyester with a hint of merino wool that wicks moisture and dries quickly.
- Secondary fabric is soft 100% merino wool that provides excellent insulation when wet or dry.
- Merino wool is naturally odour-resistant so you can go longer between washes.
- Flatlock seams won't chafe as you move.
- High neck and half-zip can be closed for extra warmth or opened wide to vent heat.
- Extra-long sleeves have thumbholes to keep them in place.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Secondary fabric||100% merino wool|
|Additional feature(s)||Thumb loops|