Kari Traa Rett Half Zip - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
For your next snow day, pick a dependable base layer. Kari Traa is a Norwegian label started by a freestyle skier of the same name, designed to move and work as hard as you do. This half-zip’s got four different fabrics that come into play to give you exactly what you need, where you need it.
- Anatomically mapped construction places lighter weight panels in strategic areas for venting and ergonomic fit.
- Main fabric is DriRelease polyester with a hint of merino wool that wicks moisture and dries quickly.
- Secondary fabric is soft 100% merino wool that provides excellent insulation when wet or dry.
- Merino wool is naturally odour-resistant so you can go longer between washes.
- Flatlock seams won't chafe as you move.
- High neck and half-zip can be closed for extra warmth or opened wide to vent heat.
- Extra-long sleeves have thumbholes to keep them in place.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Secondary fabric||100% merino wool|
|Additional feature(s)||Thumb loops|