Boost the warmth of your rain shell or level-up your ski jacket on extra-cold days with this warm mid-layer from Kari Traa. Lightweight down is warm without bulk. Stretch fleece panels in key areas keep you moving easily and freely.
- Made of wind-resistant and downproof nylon with quilted duck down insulation.
- Stretch fleece underarm panels vent excess heat and promote motion.
- YKK front zipper has a chin guard for next-to-skin comfort.
- Stretch fleece cuffs keep sleeves in place.
- High collar and dropped rear hem provide extra coverage.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Thumb loops|