The Flight Attendant is the multi-tool of splitboards. Inspired by freestyle riding in natural terrain, this backcountry board is ready for floaty action. Directional shape plus softness in the tip and tail gives it free-ranging, easy turns. Choice materials lower this board’s carbon footprint while giving it the pop and flexibility to slay pillow lines, tackle cliff drops and get after untracked pow, day after day.
- Balanced Freeride geometry offers tight turns with the float and prowess you'd expect from a directional deck.
- Directional camber profile for powerful turns and poppy precision.
- Directional shape with 10mm taper yields a slightly longer and wider nose for flotation and a surfy ride.
- Super Sap epoxy is made of bio-based materials for a lower carbon footprint.
- Pro-Tip reduces swing weight by making the tip and tail of the board thinner.
- FSC Certified Super Fly II 700G Core uses lighter woods in specific core areas to shave grams, encourage pop and add strength.
- Squeezebox core improves pop and performance with powerful sections and thinner, more flexible sections.
- Sintered WFO base is very absorbent and will keep its pores open year after year.
- Triax glass with Carbon I-Beam brings this board to life.
- Split channel design is the strongest, fastest, easiest, and most adjustable mounting system ever offered on a splitboard. Comes with pucks pre-mounted for easy setup.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.