Two-section telescoping ski poles made of amazingly light carbon and 7075-T6 aluminum to complement your ski touring and snowshoeing setup. The Summit Carbon Tour Poles use an external Powerlock 2.1 mechanism that's easy to adjust even at low temperatures or while wearing bulky gloves.
- Light, stiff carbon fibre lower shafts and 7075-T6 aluminum upper shaft.
- EVA grips with extended grip zone are light and comfortable.
- Seamless padded strap increases comfort on long approach.
- Low-profile, lightweight and strong Powerlock 2.1 adjustment mechanism.
- Powder baskets provide plenty of flotation.
- Tungsten carbide flextip for grip on icy slopes.
|Locking mechanism||Powerlock 2.1|
|Pole material||Carbon fibre + aluminum|
|Sold in pairs||Yes|