Shredders in training will love these skis. The Smash 7 fits the bill for resort riding and for getting in some powder laps. Blending versatility and float in a durable yet agile package, they suit intermediate skiers who are looking for a real all-mountain ski to set themselves up for a future of hard charging. The freeride rocker offers fatigue-busting ease in deep snow, while the sidecut gives you a powerful, locked-down feel on the groomers. Included Look Xpress 10 bindings keep you locked in so you can go all out.
- Centred sidecuts provides edging power and all-terrain versatility.
- Freeride rocker makes steering in powder much easier and more fun.
- Rossitop cap construction strengthens the ski, resists chipping and facilitates rebound.
- Poplar wood core keeps the weight low while offering the progressive flex and pop we love.
- Torsinal stability and durability is provided by fibreglass reinforcement.
- Included LOOK XPress 10 bindings offer DIN value between 2.5-10.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Turning radius||23m (170cm)|