Rip the resort and notch some powder laps. Rossignol gave the Sassy 7 lots of versatility and float while keeping it light yet durable – ideal for intermediate skiers. The freeride rocker makes steering, speed control and navigating the soft stuff a breeze. The centred sidecut gives you all-terrain confidence for carving groomers and cutting through crud. Included Look Xpress 01 bindings keep you locked in so you can charge hard.
- Centered sidecut provide edging power and all-terrain versatility.
- Freeride rocker makes steering in powder much easier and more fun.
- Rossitop cap construction strengthens the ski, resists chipping and facilitates rebound.
- Poplar wood core keeps the weight low while offering the progressive flex and pop we love.
- Torsinal stability and durability is provided by fibreglass reinforcement.
- Includes Look Xpress 10 bindings with a DIN of 2.5-10 and tool-free adjustments.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Turning radius||19m (160cm)|