Rossignol X3 FW Boots - Women's
- Available prices $139.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Versatile touring boots for classic enthusiasts of all abilities, including recreational racers. The X3 FW Boots prioritize comfort and warmth while offering good mobility, stability and control. Free-flex design puts maximum energy into each kick, for smooth and speedy technique.
- Ergonomic PVC lace covers protect against cold and snow.
- Velcro® powerstrap enhances mobility, stability and control of your skis.
- Thinsulate® insulation provides impressive warmth for comfort even in fierce conditions.
- Quick-dry soft fleece inner linings keep your feet dry and happy all day.
- Thermomouldable liners get the fit just right.
- Active heel support provides improved control.
- Nylon midsoles have metal reinforcements.
- TPR bi-injected (dual-material sole) increases support and control.
- Toe-box, midsole and heel are reinforced for increased durability when exploring on and off-trail.
- All-terrain double groove soles are compatible with Turnamic/NNN bindings.
|Ideal for||Recreational classic skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|