Reima Tahti Sweater Knit Fleece Overall - Infants to Children
What looks like a sweater, dries fast like fleece, and keeps kids toasty all over? This soft, Scandinavian-inspired onesie from Reima. Let the Tahti Sweater stand alone on warmer days or indoors, or layer it under a snowsuit in the fresh air. Convenient full-length zip makes for easy on and off.
- Soft knit fleece is warm and quick-drying.
- Elastic binding on collar, zipper edges and cuffs.
- Full-length zip with chinguard.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.