Reima Satu Long Down Jacket - Girls' - Youths
A long coat for even longer winters. Th beautifully made Reima Satu Parka keeps kids cozy on the coldest days of the year. Its durable face fabric is highly wind-resistant, and a fluorocarbon-free water-repellent coating shrugs off snow and light rain. Smooth polyester lining makes it a joy to slip into, and the tearaway hood adds both safety and versatility. Reima is a Finnish company that has specialized in kids' outerwear since 1944.
- Durable nylon/polyester face fabric.
- Treated with fluorocardon-free, dirt- and water-shedding DWR.
- Longer, thigh-length cut.
- Smooth polyester lining.
- Down insulation provides exceptional warmth at a low weight.
- Faux-fur collar is warm and stylish.
- Tearaway hood features detachable faux fur trim.
- Adjustable cuffs and hem.
- 2 front pockets with snap flaps. Sizes 6 and up also have an inner chest pocket.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Insulation||550 fill-power duck down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front with flap|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.