Reima Minna Down Jacket - Children
A beautifully-made, versatile jacket that converts to a vest. Made by a company that has specialized in children's outerwear since 1944, the Reima Minna Jacket has kids covered for both mid-winter snowstorms and brisk fall mornings. Down fill provides exceptional warmth for its weight. The durable face fabric is treated with a fluorocarbon-free water-repellent compound that helps shrug off snow, dirt and light rain. Smooth lining glides against inner clothing layers for easy on and off.
- Durable polyester face fabric.
- Treated with fluorocarbon-free, dirt- and water-shedding DWR.
- Smooth polyester lining.
- Baffled down insulation provides exceptional warmth at a low weight.
- Zip-off sleeves convert jacket to a vest.
- Detachable insulated hood.
- Adjustable cuffs and hem.
- 2 front pockets with snap flaps. Sizes 6 and up also have an inner chest pocket.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Insulation||550 fill-power duck down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front with flap|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.