Stride on in cold conditions. The front panels on these nordic pants have a polyurethane membrane to block chilly gusts. The highly breathable thermal fleece back panels feel great against the skin, and are highly breathable to keep you from overheating when you're powering into a headwind.
- Windproof front panels are 3-layer polyester soft shell with a polyurethane laminate and DWR finish.
- Fabric has 4-way stretch for full mobility.
- Brushed Miti Lombardia nylon and spandex thermal rear panels are sweat-wicking and weather-resistant.
- Elastic waistband with internal drawcord for a secure fit.
- Right zippered side pocket has internal key clip.
- Knee darts for range of motion.
- Lower leg zippers with gripper elastic work with a variety of footwear.
- Reflective details keep you visible.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 side zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|