Mid-weight socks to keep you moving on the trails. The fabric blends the best qualities of synthetic and natural fibres, moving moisture away from the skin and keeping your feet at a comfortable temperature. The seamless toe construction eliminates chafing and the anti-slip leg protects your ankles from trail debris.
- Merino wool, nylon and spandex wick moisture to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Merino wool is naturally antimicrobial and keeps your feet warm in the cold and cool in the warmth.
- Mesh structure vents excess heat preventing feet from overheating.
- Anti-slip leg and seamless construction ensure no bunching or blisters.
- Cushioned toe and heel keep you going kilometre after kilometre.
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
|Heel and forefoot|
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.
|Additional feature(s)||Seamless toe|