Salomon QST Pro 100 TR Ski Boots - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
For bootpacking and couloir crushing, these boots are trimmed of unnecessary weight. The QST line takes its fit cues from trail running shoes, and the Pro 100 TR combines cuff and shell material for flex and stiffness in the right spots, with an overlapping tongue to boost performance. The shell and liner are both heat mouldable so you can tweak the fit even further. Surelock technology keeps the boot securely in ski mode when it’s time to drop in.
- Endofit tongue and waterproof gusset combines progressive flex with all-day comfort.
- Twinframe2 technology means rigid structure for better control and enhanced sensitivity.
- 360-degree custom shell wraps the foot on lower and cuff, and is heat mouldable to adapt to your foot.
- Bi-material polyurethane and polyamide lower shell provides density and durability.
- Polypropylene upper cuff offers a great stiffness-to-weight ratio.
- Oversized pivot improves precision transmission, lending pivot to skis that require more torque.
- Lock mechanism ensures a solid connection when going down, without impacting the 40-degree range of motion when in walk mode.
- Custom fit 3D Performance liner is thermoformable and made of preshaped high-density foam.
- 3 lightweight micro aluminum buckles along with a 35mm wide power strap offers a precise and secure fit.
- Comes with tech-compatible outsoles installed. Downhill-specific outsoles included in the box.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||
|Shell cuff material||Polypropylene|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Range of motion
The range of motion of the boot when in hike mode.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.