Salomon X Pro 100 Ski Boots - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Know the mountain like the back of your hand? Get boots that back up your stamina. Part of Salomon’s Frontside Performance line, the X Pro 100 Boots offer personalized fit and great foothold for skiers who explore varied terrain. Twinframe 2 technology with oversize pivot means serious energy transfer and makes them a great option for those looking for freeride/freeski performance. A 360-degree custom shell and a heat-mouldable liner result in a personalized fit for all-day comfort.
- Twinframe 2 technology means rigid structure for better control and enhanced sensitivity.
- 360-degree custom shell wraps the foot in lower shell and cuff, and is heat-mouldable to adapt to your foot.
- Polyurethane lower shell provides density and durability.
- Polyurethane upper cuff has a reinforced rear-lateral insert for a softer front cuff.
- Custom fit 3D performance liner is made of preshaped, high-density foam that is thermoformable.
- Oversized pivot improves precision transmission, lending pivot to skis that require more torque.
- Flex Adjuster.
- Flex: 100.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Polyurethane|
|Shell cuff material||Polyurethane|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.