Salomon X Pro 120 Ski Boots - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Charge the slopes at maximum output. The X-Pro 120 Boots are made for dynamic skiers who live for all-mountain terrain. Twinframe technology means serious energy transfer, so they are a great option for those looking for freeride/freeski performance. A 360-degree custom shell and heat-mouldable liner give you a personalized fit and strong foothold for all-day comfort.
- Twinframe2 technology means rigid structure for better control and enhanced sensitivity.
- 360-degree custom shell wraps the foot in lower shell and cuff and is heat-mouldable to adapt to your foot.
- Polyurethane lower shell provides density and durability.
- Polyurethane upper cuff has a reinforced rear-lateral insert for a softer front cuff.
- Oversized pivot improves precision transmission, lending pivot to skis that require more torque.
- Flex Adjuster.
- Custom fit 3D Race liner is thermoformable and made of preshaped, high-density foam.
- 4 lightweight micro aluminum buckles and a 45mm wide power strap.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Polyurethane + Polyamide|
|Shell cuff material||Polyurethane|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.