Salomon X Pro 90 Ski Boots - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $383.00 $383.00
- Original price $479.00
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Hey, that specific product isn't available. Here's the newest version, just note the price and features might be slightly different.
Charge the slopes in comfort. The X-Pro 90 W Boots form to fit a woman’s narrower foot so you can ride happily all day long. Twinframe technology means serious energy transfer, so they are a great option for those looking for freeride/freeski performance. A 360-degree custom shell and a heat-mouldable liner give you a personalized fit and strong foothold for all-day comfort.
- Twinframe 2 technology means rigid structure for better control and enhanced sensitivity.
- 360-degree custom shell wraps the foot on lower and cuff; heat mouldable to adapt to your foot.
- Oversized pivot improves precision transmission, lending pivot to skis that require more torque.
- Custom fit 3D performance liner is made of preshaped high-density foam and is thermoformable.
- Lower calf height on cuff is designed with women in mind, and the easy step-in band makes for a comfortable boot.
- 4 buckles with a 35mm wide power strap.
- Screw flex adjuster.
- Flex: 90.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Polyurethane|
|Shell cuff material||Polyurethane|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|