Designed with an aero profile that slices through headwinds, this wheel is a good choice for logging training miles and for road and cyclocross races.
- Sleeve joint provides more surface contact than a pin joint, while keeping the weight down.
- Wear line indicator on braking surface makes it easy to identify worn rims.
- Rim depth is 22mm, internal width is 14mm.
- Stainless spokes are tough.
- Brass nipples are durable.
- Shimano HB-RS300 hub.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Brake compatibility||Rim brakes|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
Front hub width
The hub width must fit the inside distance between the two fork ends (dropouts).
|Hub (front)||Shimano HB-RS300|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Effective Rim Diameter (ERD) is measured in millimeters. It is needed for calculating the correct spoke length.