Keep your ride scratch free. The heavy nylon and PVC fabric protect your frame and forks from getting dinged or scratched on the way up the hill. Raised bumpers form a seat for forks to settle in, and prevent your bikes from sliding around. For added cushion and protection, the downtube contact point is padded.
- Outer layer is heavyweight nylon and PVC with a DWR treatment for water repellency.
- Inner micro-brushed layer is soft and won’t damage your truck’s finish.
- Raised bumpers securely hold bikes.
- Raised square pads along the outer tailgate (small pad only) helps hold your forks in place.
- Downtube contact point features padding and non-abrasive fabric.
- Attaches with Velcro®-backed webbing and loops.
- Small/Med fits 145cm truck beds (Ford Ranger, Toyota Tacoma or similar).
- Large fits 155cm truck beds (Ford F150, Toyota Tundra or similar).
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Number of bikes||7|