A great airbag pack with enough capacity for ski patrollers and snow-safety professionals. The Backcountry Patrol AP30 offers essential ski touring features, such as systems to carry your skis or board, ice axe and helmet, as well as the ALPRIDE E1 electronic airbag system with supercapacitor technology. It isn't as sensitive to cold temperature power loss and doesn't lose its ability to hold a charge over time, compared to the lithium-ion batteries typically used in electronic airbags. But the real advantage of this new technology? It's the lightest electronic airbag system out there.
- Moulded EVA foam backpanel, shoulder straps and hipbelt for high carrying comfort.
- Hipbelt has a metal quick-release buckle, a zippered pocket and a gear loop.
- Safety leg loop for security in avalanche terrain.
- Wide clamshell zippered access to the main compartment.
- Dedicated avi tool compartment with printed emergency instructions.
- Zippered top pocket has fleece lining to protect your goggles.
- Carry your skis A-frame or diagonally and your snowboard and ice axe in stowable holders.
- Includes Scott the lightweight ALPRIDE E1 airbag system that performs in temperatures as cold as -30C°.
- Airbag system uses 2 AA alkaline or lithium batteries and can be recharged via micro-USB.
|Main fabric||210-denier HT ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
|Deployment System||High-speed fan|