Salomon RC8 Prolink Boots - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
This performance-oriented boot is aimed at athletic classic skiers seeking speed and control on groomed trails. The RC8 Prolink Boots have a classic flex profile that provides excellent feel for the snow, while an adjustable heel strap pairs with Salomon's time-tested Quicklace system for a secure fit. Warm, thermoformable liners are a bonus for skiers looking to maximize their performance.
- Flex profile is optimized for classic skiing, providing good feel for the snow and ski control.
- Zippered lace cover makes for a warm, low-profile upper.
- Quicklace system provides a secure fit with a single pull.
- Adjustable heel strap.
- Warm, lightweight insulation.
- Liner is thermoformable for those wanting a truly custom fit.
- Internal heel counter adds stability.
- Soft, supportive insole.
|Ideal for||Fitness classic skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.