Modern heritage style. Backed by over 50 years of Scandinavian outdoor expertise. For walking, hiking or cycling day trips, the durable cotton and polyester blend is waxed to block out wind and shed light rain.
- Fabric has a dense weave that protects you from UV.
- Impregnated with Fjallraven's Greenland wax treatment for excellent water resistance. To make it waterproof, apply additional wax (sold separately).
- 2-way front zipper has an internal wind flap to seal out gusts.
- Zippered hand pockets hold all your stuff.
- Button cuffs and drawstring hem.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.