Looking for an all-mountain ski that shines especially brightly on groomed runs? The Aira is one light ski that's fun and easy to manoeuvre around. While the ski was designed to perform especially well in groomed conditions, the All-Terrain Rocker allows it to float in mixed conditions. The reduced weight in the tip and tail makes linking turns easy without feeling unstable at speed, thanks to the wood core and layer of basalt that improve control and comfort. The Titanal insert underfoot results in a powerful ski that can comfortably carve.
- Semi-sandwich construction with ABS sidewalls, monocoque cap construction at the tip and tail for edge grip underfoot and increased manoeuvrability.
- Full wood core offers stability, powerful rebound and solid contact to filter vibration.
- Titanal insert edge to edge underfoot allows for maximum power transfer.
- PULSE PAD technology brings a layer of rubber along the edges makes for a smoother ride.
- All-terrain Rocker 2.0 with early-rise tip gives you terrain versatility, easy and precise steering, and fluid terrain absorption.
- Traditional cambered carve zone has a focused sidecut for power, energy and grip.
- A layer of basalt provides dampening and vibration absorption.
- Matte TPU topsheet.
- Salomon Lithium 10 W bindings are included and offer DIN adjustment between 3 and 10.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.