Nimble boots that are inspired by Salomon's trail running shoes. The Endofit tongue offers comfort, progressive flex and performance. A waterproof gusset keeps your feet from getting soaked when bootpacking, and a secure lock mechanism keeps them in ski mode when it's time to drop in. Different materials in the cuff and shell offer the right blend of flex and stiffness, and the heat-mouldable shell and liner make this boot work for your foot.
- Endofit tongue and waterproof gusset provide progressive flex with all-day comfort.
- Twinframe2 technology creates a rigid structure for control and sensitivity.
- 360-degree custom shell wraps your foot and lower leg, and is heat-mouldable to adapt to your foot.
- Bi-material polyurethane and polyamide lower shell provides density and durability.
- Polyurethane upper cuff offers a great stiffness to weight ratio.
- Oversized pivot improves precision transmission, lending pivot to skis that require more torque.
- Lock mechanism ensures a solid connection when going down, without impacting the 40-degree range of motion when in walk mode.
- My Customfit 3D Race liner is thermoformable and made of preshaped high-density foam.
- 3 lightweight aluminum micro buckles with a 50mm power strap for a precise and secure fit.
- Outsoles are tech binding-compatible. Downhill-specific outsoles included in the box.
- Flex 130.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Polyurethane + Polyamide|
|Shell cuff material||Polyurethane|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Range of motion
The range of motion of the boot when in hike mode.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.