Feel at home in the great outdoors. The Kansbol's dual grind angles give you a thinner edge for finely detailed cuts, and a thicker, scandi-ground edge for more demanding work. A symmetrical hard sheath cradles the knife safely and securely whether the edge is facing forward or back. The dual-textured grip gives you solid purchase while you whittle or carve. Renowned for their reliability, these iconic knives have been crafted in Mora, Sweden, since 1891.
- Dual-textured handle provides a comfortable and secure grip.
- Scandi-ground blade is great for a variety of outdoor tasks.
- Compound-grind blade is thinner at the tip and thicker towards the base, adding versatility.
- Flat-ground spine acts as a perfect scraper for a fire steel.
- Rugged polypropylene sheath protects the edge and has a drain/lanyard hole and positive retention.
- Symmetrical sheath and handle design work equally well in right- or left-handed setups.
- Lanyard hole lets you add a lanyard for an extra measure of safety and retention.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||12C27 stainless steel|
|Knife length (open)||22.8cm|