Built for rugged outdoor adventures. The Bushcraft Survival Knife's tough carbon steel blade is equipped with a DLC coating and a scandi grind to stand up to the demands of wild country. An ergonomic handle fits well in your hand as you build a shelter and prep meals. A modular sheath holds a fire steel and sharpening stone so you're always prepared. Renowned for their reliability, these iconic knives have been crafted in Mora, Sweden, since 1891.
- Wear-resistant diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating adds extra durability and corrosion protection.
- Scandi-ground blade is great for a variety of outdoor tasks.
- Sheath has an integrated diamond sharpening stone and a secure fire steel holder.
- Modular sheath gives you the choice of wearing your knife at the belt line, below the belt line or clipped to any strap or belt.
- Included fire steel works in wet or dry conditions and provides thousands of uses.
- Flat-ground spine acts as a perfect scraper for a fire steel.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||Carbon steel|
|Knife length (open)||23.2cm|