By combining one of its most popular knife designs, the 2000, with a compact Outdoor axe, Mora has created a rugged package for discerning outdoor enthusiasts. The 2000’s dual grind angles give you a thinner edge for finely detailed cuts, and a thicker, scandi-ground edge for more demanding work. Taking styling cues from Mora's Viking heritage, the Outdoor axe has a curved, ergonomic handle that makes for a comfortable swing loaded with mechanical advantage. Renowned for their reliability, Mora's iconic knives have been crafted in Sweden since 1891.
- 2000 knife’s textured handle provides a comfortable and secure grip.
- 2000 knife is equipped with a scandi-ground blade ready to tackle a variety of outdoor tasks.
- Compound-grind blade is thinner at the tip and thicker towards the base, adding versatility.
- Flat-ground spine on the 2000 knife acts as a perfect scraper for a fire steel.
- Symmetrical sheath and handle design work equally well in right- or left-handed setups.
- High-visibility orange handles are easy to spot in low light, and easy to find should they fall into the brush.
- Axe’s curved handle has a flared base for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Axe uses incredibly tough boron steel clad in an epoxy coating to protect against corrosion.
- Rugged leather sheath protects you and the axe’s edge while not in use.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||12C27 stainless steel|
|Knife length (open)||22.4cm|