Take your carving beyond pointy marshmallow sticks. The 2 knives included in this kit have everything you need to learn the skill of carving. The narrow, tapered straight blade works well for both aggressive and detailed cuts, while the crook-blade is ideal for hollowing out spoons or bowls. Mora’s classic barrel handle is comfortable in a variety of grips and provides the control you need to whittle like a champ. Renowned for their reliability, these iconic knives have been crafted in Mora, Sweden, since 1891.
- Laminated steel sandwiches a hard steel between two softer steel sides, this combination gives the blade an excellent mix of toughness and edge retention, without being hard to sharpen.
- Steep edge angle bites easily into wood and excels at carving.
- Narrow tapered blade works for rough and detailed work.
- Crook-blade has a 1.2cm internal radius and makes spoon and bowl carving a cinch.
- Sheath allows you to easily transport the straight-bladed carving knife. Note: there is no sheath for the crook-bladed knife.
- Barrel-shaped birch handles are comfortable and allow precise control in a variety of grips.
|Ideal for||Everyday use|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||Stainless steel|