Wherever your powder-seeking soul takes you, these performance boots want to go too. A lightweight polyurethane shell provides shock absorption and vibration dampening for extended shredding, booting and more shredding. A compact ski/hike mechanism provides hiking comfort without sacrificing downhill performance, rigidity and responsiveness. GripWalk outsoles are replaceable and provide you with a super-durable surface for walking in snow or otherwise. Ready to shred right out of the box, the liners gradually conform to the contours of your foot, or you can heat-mould them for a lived-in feel on day 1.
- Shell and cuff use a light- and temperature-resistant plastic for a constant flex.
- My Fit System allows custom moulding of the shell and liners for optimal comfort and performance.
- Tongue offers convenient entry and closure, while providing a smooth and progressive power transmission.
- Instant Fit Performance liner is 60% heat-mouldable.
- Lightweight, compact ski/hike mechanism combines hike mode with solid, sensitive and powerful control in ski mode.
- Forefoot volume can be adjusted with the 4th buckle to match your feet.
- Equipped with GripWalk outsoles for a more comfortable walk to the lifts.
- Replaceable soles provides durability, stability, comfort and traction.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.