Wherever your powder-seeking soul takes you, these stiff performance boots want to go too. The Irfran polymer shell provides shock absorption and vibration dampening for extended shredding, booting and more shredding. A compact ski/hike mechanism provides hiking comfort without sacrificing downhill performance, rigidity and responsiveness. Soles are replaceable and provide you with a super-durable surface for walking in snow or otherwise. Ready to shred right out of the box, the liners gradually conform to the contours of your foot, or you can heat-mould them for a lived-in feel on day 1.
- Shell and cuff use a light and temperature resistant plastic for a constant flex.
- My Fit System allows custom moulding of the shell and liners for optimal comfort and performance.
- Tongue offers convenient entry and closure, while providing a smooth and progressive power transmission.
- ID Max custom liner is 100% heat-mouldable for a perfect fit.
- Lightweight, compact ski/hike mechanism combines hike mode with solid, sensitive and powerful control in ski mode.
- Forefoot volume can be adjusted with the 4th buckle to match your feet.
- Dynalink heel retention system locks your heel in place and minimize foot sliding.
- Lightweight aluminum buckles are micro-adjustable for a perfect fit.
- Adjustable rear spoiler allows you to tweak the forward lean and rear support.
- Replaceable walking soles provides durability, stability, comfort and traction.
- Replaceable toe and heel protector ensure years of riding even for the snow professionnals.
- Boot is compatible with GripWalk outsoles should you decide to upgrade.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.