A super-burly metal binding for speed-loving skiers who are all about the downhill trip. The Duke Pro EPF 18 is built on the wide side (wider than a regular alpine binding) to drive fat skis. The brackets are designed for edge control, with a low rise and positive ramp angle. Ideal for alpine skiers weighing 60kg or more who ski short tours to access steep backcountry terrain.
- Triple Pivot Elite 2 toe system has a spring in the toe for energy absorption to reduce the risk of early release.
- Power Width Design has a wide base for more direct power transmission.
- Manually adjustable tour/ski locking lever requires that you remove boot from binding.
- Low stack height (36mm at the heel, 34mm at the toe) aids power transmission.
- 110mm brakes included (fits up to 136mm brakes).
- Anti-friction gliding plate is made of stainless steel and is height adjustable.
- Sole.ID allows you to use alpine boots or touring boots with the same binding.
- Inter-pivot 2 step-in heel directs power when you're skiing.
- Binding slides backward (40mm) in uphill mode for better balance and swing weight to aid your kick turns.
- 3-position climbing heel (0, 7 or 13 degrees) operates with a ski pole.
- Elastomer padding dampens impact and reduces noise when hiking.
- Small fits soles 265-325mm. Large fits 305-365mm.
- Designed for skis 80mm and wider and skiers weighing more than 60kg.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
The release setting determines how easily the binding will release the ski boot from the ski is the skier falls.
|Maximum compatible brake||136mm|
Mode change without exit
Enables you to go from touring to descent mode without removing your skis.
|Made in||Czech Republic|