For those who seek big lines and drop in with top-to-bottom intentions. The Jesters don't fool around – they deliver superior performance for wild freestyling, freeriding days. Metal parts and robust construction let you ski fast down radical lines. Cross-axis toe springs and Inter Pivot heels create impressive retention, reduce the chances of pre-release (even when torquing or twisting), and transfer power from your boots down the axis of your skis.
- Sole ID technology makes this binding compatible with both Alpine and Alpine touring soles.
- Magnesium parts makes for a light and robust binding.
- Triple Pivot Elite toes: spring is inserted horizontally with a sole plate inclined 5 degrees to absorb energy, reduce the risk of early release and optimize power transmission.
- Stainless steel anti-friction glide plate is height adjustable and releases cleanly, unhindered by dirt, snow and ice.
- Inter Pivot heel construction delivers superior holding power and reduces pre-release.
- Recommended skier weight is 60+kg.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
The release setting determines how easily the binding will release the ski boot from the ski is the skier falls.
|Made in||Czech Republic|